It’s Saturday!, yesterday was tiring because of the traffic, but what’s new? =)) Payday Friday plus mall sales = carmageddon. There’s a 5.5 magnitude earthquake yesterday, hope everyone is fine.
Anyway, so this weekend is mine! After the roasted liempo last week, my family requested me to cook again this weekend. (I guess if its new to their taste buds its good huh?) haha!
- 2 tbsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp.Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Nutmeg Powder
- 1/2 tbsp. 7 Spices or All Spice
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- Onion Leeks
1. Mix all the ingredients except for the garlic cloves and onion leeks.
2. Rub the mix to the chicken and put it in the fridge between 8hrs to 24 hrs.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (355 F).
3. Place chicken in a pan and place the garlic cloves inside the chicken.
4. Place onion leeks inside the chicken and fill the entire pan.
5. Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
6. Remove the chicken from the oven and rest 20-30 minutes before serving.
Enjoy the Juicy Roasted Chicken with 7 Spices!
Thanks to the ff:
Healthy Options for the Sea Salt
Natural Health Coconut Sugar
Spinney’s Seven Spices