It’s Saturday! I decided to roast a pork belly (liempo) using the Seven Spices I got from Beirut, Lebanon.
1KG Liempo with ribs
1 Clove of Garlic
1 White Onion
Sea Salt or Rock Salt
Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
7 Spices or Pepper
1. Slice the leeks, garlic and onions.
2. Wash your meat and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Rub the salt on the skin, inside and out.
4. Rub the 7 Spices or pepper.
5. Stuff all the sliced ingredients inside the pork.
6. Pre heat your oven 200C for 10 minutes.
7. Place the liempo inside your oven and set it to 2 hours or 120 minutes. (you can add 30minutes to an hour)
After 2 hours, that’s it! Enjoy the Crispy and Tasty Liempo!
Let me know your comments below.